CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Wednesday, February 2, 2011

12"X12" SCRAPBOOK PAGE LAYOUTS

We made these fun 12"X12" scrapbook page layouts at my last scrapbooking class.  I hold my scrapbooking classes the last Sunday of the month from 3-5pm at Che' Bella.  Come join us for an afternoon of interrupted time to work on your page layouts.  By the end of the year you will have a completed album to insert all of your 2011 photos!
January
February

Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa

No comments: