CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Tuesday, January 25, 2011

BIRTHDAY STAMP-A-STACK

This past weekend was my Birthday Stamp-A-Stack class. Everyone made 15 cards; 3 cards of each 5 designs.

I love the technique used on this card. To get this look you rub your ink pad on the inside of the embossing folder (the side with the writing on it), place your card stock inside and run it through the big shot machine. You will get both embossing and color all at once.

Stamps: On Your Birthday
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Early Expresso, Whisper White card stock
Inks: Pretty in Pink, Wild Wasabi, Early Expresso Class ink pad
Accessories: Rhinestone Brads, 5/8" Organza Ribbon, 1/16" circle punch, Elegant Lines Embossing folder, Big Shot Machine

This card is so simple and is my favorite. It just looks elegant.

Stamps: Oval All
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Bashful Blue card stock
Inks: Bashful blue classic ink pad
Accessories: Manhattan Flower Embossing Folder, 5/8" Organza Ribbon, Big Shot Machine, 1 3/4" Oval Large punch, Scallop Circle punch

Any stamp set that comes with a matching punch is a winner for me!
Stamps: Build a Blossom
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Blushing Bride, Old Olive card stock
Ink: Blushing Bride, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Blossom Petals Punch, Finial Press Embossing Folder, Big Shot Machine, 1/2" circle punch

Another simple card and yet so elegant.
Stamps: Word Play
Paper: Whisper White
Inks: Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Silver Brads, 1/16" circle punch, Finial Press embossing folder, Big shot machine, retired ribbon

I love the Word Play stamp set. You get 12 stamps with fun sayings; Remember When, So worth the wait, You mean the world to me, happy I do day....
Stamps: Word Play
Paper: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight card stock
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight classic ink pad
Accessories: Mat Pack, Paper piercing tool, Scallop edge border punch, 1/4" grosgrain ribbon tempting turquoise

You can shop my on-line store HERE.

Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa

No comments: