CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Thursday, October 28, 2010

NOTEBOOK / JOURNAL

One of my goals is to keep my notes organized and in one place versus having sticky notes scattered all around my desk.  Of course you can't have a boring binder or notebook!  Plus, when I take this with me outside my home it's great advertisement of what I do!   These are so easy to make, I made a second one for a friend.
SUPPLY LIST

Stamps: Occasional Quotes (Hostess Level III Stamp set), Baroque Motifs, Watercolor Trio

Inks: Early Expresso, Crumb Cake Classic Ink pad, So Saffron, Certainly Celery stampin' markers

Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Expresso, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black card stock

Accessories: Crochet Trim Ribbon, Swirls Embossing Folder, Big Shot Machine, Scallop Oval Punch, Medium Oval Punch, dimensionals, Composition Notebook



SUPPLY LIST
Stamps:  Occasional Quotes (Hostess Level III Stamp set), Watercolor Trio

Inks:  Basic Black classic ink pad, Early Expresso, Night of Navy, Bashful Blue stampin' markers

Paper:  Marina Mist, Early Expresso, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight

Accessories:  5/8" Organza Ribbon, Square Lattice and Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder, Big Shot Machine, dimensionals, Composition Notebook


Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa

No comments: