CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Saturday, October 23, 2010

NORTHERN HEARTS

This is the third card and tag the ladies made at Stacy's workshop. 

SUPPLY LIST
Stamps:  Christmas Greetings, Northern Hearts (Level 1 Hostess Stamp Set pg. 4 Holiday Mini Catalog)
(Host your own workshop and earn this stamp set for FREE)!

Inks:  Always Artichoke and Basic Black Class Ink Pad

Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Whisper White card stock, Deck the Halls dsp

Accessories:  5/8" Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Ticket Corner Punch, Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder, Glimmer Brads, Two Tags bigz die, Big Shot Machine, Basic Rhinestones

SHOP my on-line store to purchase these supplies.

Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa

No comments: