CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Thursday, October 14, 2010

BOO! BANNER

Greet your trick-or-treaters with this fun banner.  






SUPPLY LIST:
Stamps:  None

Inks:  None

Paper: Basic Black, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie card stock

Accessories:  Scallop Square bigz clear die, Serif Essentials Alphabet, Square Lattice - Perfect Polka Dots - Spider Web Embossing Folder, Big Shot Machine, 1 1/4" Striped Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, 5/8" Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Two-Step Owl Punch, Bitty Bat Punch, 1 3/8"x5/8" Oval Punch, Lace Trim Ribbon (Holiday Mini)

Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa

No comments: