CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Monday, September 6, 2010

SPONGEBOB



Supply List:
Stamps:  None
Ink:  Stampin' Write Journaler, unii-ball Signo Gel Pen
Card Stock:  Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black, Night of Navy
Accessories:  1" circle, 3/4" circle, 1/2" circle, 1/2" square, Word Window

Measurements:
Base of box:  2 1/2" x 10" scored at 2 3/16", 2 11/16", 6 1/8", 6 5/8"
Face:  Daffodil Delight 2 1/2" x 2 3/16"
Shirt:  1" x 2 1/2"
Eyes:  White 1" circle, Night of Navy 3/4" circle, Black 1/2" circle
Nose & Tie:  Word Window Punch

You can tuck a piece of candy inside.


Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa

No comments: