CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Monday, September 13, 2010

MORE FT. WORTH REGIONALS...

When you attend Regionals (or any Stampin' Up! event) you receive a bag full of goodies.  One of the items we received was the Day of Gratitude stamp set (Holiday Mini Catalog pg. 12) and a complete card kit to make several cards and scrapbook page.  Below are the make n takes we made. 


Anh and Lily working on their make n takes
Kirsten (hands)
Stampin' Up! is starting a new tradition this year at Regionals.  They are creating a button for each city Regionals is held.  Check out the button for Ft. Worth!  Our table received our free button from Shellie personally.


My upline, Lisa Gee won a free stamp set!  See her name on the screen? (second from the bottom) YEAH LISA!!  (she won Fang-tastic from the Holiday Mini pg. 10)

Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa

No comments: