CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Friday, September 10, 2010

MEGA CHRISTMAS CARD SWAP

I am participating in a Mega Christmas Card Swap coordinated by Jennie Dietrich from San Antonio, Tx.  Jennie selected stamp sets from the Christmas section of the catalog (s) and we were able to choose which set we would like to use for our swap.  I chose the Deck the Halls designer fabric.  Although this isn't a stamp set it still falls within the Christmas theme and was on her list.  I made a total of 42 card fronts and 1 full card.

Supply List
Stamps:  With all My Heart

Inks:  Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink

Card Stock:  Soft Suede, River Rock, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler

Accessories:  Deck the Halls Designer Fabric, Finial Press Embossing Folder, Buttons #5 Sizzlits Die, Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit Die, Big Shot Machine, Designer Label punch, Modern Label punch, Pinking Hearts Corner, Linen Thread, Snail, Dimensional

Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa

1 comment:

Cindy Coutts Designs said...

Lisa, this card is awesome. Patricia Weitzel mentioned it on her blog, so I had to CASE it for a Stampin' Up! Only Challenge design team that I'm on. I'll be showing your card on Tuesday, October 19, so please stop by and see us at www.suochallenges.com. You have a wonderful blog full of inspiration.