CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Thursday, August 26, 2010

SO GREEN STAMP SET

I included this card with a customer order today.  This customer was someone I met at an office workshop I did recently in San Antonio.  She'll be able to enjoy the card for a while and then give it to someone else in the office with a little note inside.  They in turn can enjoy the card and then give it to someone else...and so on, and so on.  I wish I could take credit for this idea but I actually got it at onvention.
I recycled the card front from a swap I received from Cherie Hunt in Urbana, OH.  
The stamped image says "hand stamped by be, recycled by you"

So Green Stamp Set pg. 146 Idea Book and Catalog 
Item #118728 (wood) $14.95
Item #120588 (clear) $11.95

Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa

No comments: