CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Thursday, August 19, 2010

ON BOARD BOOKS / HOLIDAY MINI SNEAK PEEK

For my next couple of workshops we'll be making this adorable card set with matching card holder.  The box cover is made using the on board books from the summer mini catalog (pg. 23).  The briefcase design includes 8 die-cut natural chipboard pages.  This is actually a scrapbook album but I altered it to be a box.  I can make 4 boxes with this set.  
 
The internal box (sandwiched in between the two on board books) is made with one sheet of card stock 8 1/2" x 11".  I used our crumb cake card stock.  It is scored from the longest side at 4 1/2" & 6 1/2".  From the short side score at 1 1/2" &  7".  Once your box is made add sticky strip (need strong adhesive) to the outside of your box and attach your already decorated on board book.
Sneak Peek:  The designer paper used is our new Deck the Halls dsp, which will be available September 1st.  You can find it on pg. 18 of the new Holiday Mini Catalog (coming soon)!  
Here is another box decorated with our Greenhouse Gala dsp found on pg. 173 in our Idea Book and Catalog.

HURRY!  If you like the on board books then you will have to purchase them by August 31st.  After August 31st the Summer Mini Catalog goes away and beginning September 1st you'll be able to shop our Holiday Mini Catalog.  It is awesome!

You can shop on-line here.  Item # 118766 $4.95  Or, shoot me an email lisa_besler@yahoo.com.


Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa

No comments: