CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Monday, June 21, 2010

TWO TAGS STAMPIN' UP! BIGZ DIE

The two tags bigz die is another versatile die cut.  Below is a cute favor treat box holding 4 Hershey chocolate nuggets.  This can be altered for any occasion.  I attached two of the tags on the left (see photo below) and threaded 5/8" grosgrain chocolate chip ribbon (item #109051 $7.95) through the slit to hold closed.  I tied a bow using our NEW 1/8" Daffodil Delight taffeta ribbon (available July 1st).   I decorated the front with a 1 1/2" x 2 3/4" piece of NEW Marina Mist card stock textured with our square lattice impressions embossing folder (item #119976 $7.95).  The stamped image is our Oval All stamp set (item #113790 $16.95) punched with the Large Oval (item #107305 $15.95) and layered on top of Daffodil Delight card stock (available July 1st) punched with our Scallop Oval (item #114889 $15.95). 


 This is one of the make n takes for my DREAM Stampin' Event! 

Item #115954   $21.95

No comments: