CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Monday, June 7, 2010

MOJO MONDAY

I wanted to share this great website with you -  Mojo Monday.  Each Monday a new sketch is posted. This is so helpful when preparing for my card classes / workshops. I have also altered the sketches to create digital or traditional  page layouts.   I was hoping to post my card sample with this posting but I have been working on the Hostess Appreciation invitations and time got away from me.  I'll  post my sample tomorrow. In the meantime, you can view some samples when you visit the website.  I'll post pictures of the invitations once I send them out.  You still have time to receive your personal invitation.  All you need to do is host a workshop before June 30th or place a $150 order (which qualifies as a workshop order).  Email me to book a workshop or place an order.

If you're visiting my website for the first time - welcome!  Feel free to view some of my last few postings for June specials / events.  Feel free to leave me comments (click on the small "comment" print below this posting) or you can send me an email.


No comments: