CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Wednesday, June 30, 2010

LAST DAY TO ORDER AND UPCOMING SPECIALS!

Today is the VERY LAST DAY to order from the 2009-2010 Catalog! Tomorrow I'll be bringing you the on-line version of the new 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog.

It is also the last day to sign up with the $99 Mini Starter Kit (online).  Hobby stampers welcome!  Fill out your on-line application here.  Click on the "join now" button off to the left.  My recruiting password is "besler".

Beginning tomorrow, there will be new starter kits unveiled and also a special ‘$35 Rejoin‘ kit of supplies only for former demonstrators who have quit or lapsed before April 30th, 2010.


The Rejoin Starter Kit Contains:
•2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog (8)
•2010 Summer Mini Catalog (8)
•Guest invitation postcards (100)
•Customer order forms (50)
•2010-2011 Definitely Decorative catalog (1)
•Celebrando Creatividad (1)
•Two months free Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS) subscription

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.

Tomorrow I will be announcing the winner of June's FREE stamp sets; Garden Whimsey and Eight Great Greetings.  I'll also announce July's free incentive gift.

I went back to my comfort zone of the neutral colors.  Visually I couldn't handle the blue/green.  It was fun while it lasted!

Thanks for visiting my blog! Lisa

No comments: