CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Friday, June 25, 2010

KIDS BIRTHDAY CALENDAR WORKSHOP

Below are photos from my kids birthday calendar workshop.  The kids had a great time making their calendars, meeting new friends and enjoying their Oreo cookies.  If you were not able to make the workshop I still have kits available for purchase - $12.  Let me know how many you would like and if you're in the area I will deliver it to you. 
At the next workshop the kids will be making a stack of cards using our Flower Power Simply Sent Card Kit.  They will have cards on hand to give to their family/friends listed on their birthday calendar. 
Flower Power Card Workshop
July 7th
2pm - 4pm
I will need to order kits for this workshop so early registration and pre-payment is required by June 28th

Jillian,Grant,Holden,Claire,Hannah
Kamryn
Bella and Nicole
Annalynn
Griffin
Connie brought the crew for an afternoon of crafts
Codi,Tiffany,Kloey,Alyssa,Taylor
Kloey

Birthday Calendar

Below are the measurements to the card stock / designer paper used.  You can use any combination of colors to make this calendar.

(1) base 9 ½ ” x 9” card stock
(2) 3” x 9” strips of card stock in wild wasabi (green)
(1) 3” x 9” strip of card stock in brocade blue
(1) 2” x 9” strip of card stock in brocade blue
(1) base 3" x 9" strip of dsp (this lines up under the clip at the top)
(3) 1 ½” x 9” strips of dsp
(12) 4 1/2” x 3” pieces of card stock in (3) brocade blue, (3) rose red, (3) wild wasabi, (3) apricot appeal for calendar months
(12) eyelets and strips of coordinating ribbon
Natural Serif alphabets cut using our Big Shot Machine

No comments: