CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Friday, June 4, 2010

CRAFT FAIR

I'll be participating in a multi-vendor craft fair this weekend. If you're local I hope to see you there. My son also graduates that morning so for the first hour of the fair you may see someone else covering my booth. Thank you Evelyn!

Neighborhood Arts and Craft Show
Saturday, June 5th 10am - 3pm
Fern Bluff Community Center
7320 Wyoming Springs Dr.
Round Rock, TX 78681

Jewelry  Baked Goods  One-of-Kind Gift & Novelty Items  Creative Cards T-Shirts  Home Décor  Family Activities  Baby Gifts  Hand Sewn Items Pottery  Glass  Pet Items  Wooden Furniture  & Other Specialty Items

Congratulations Tyler on your graduation!

Tricia and Tyler
Tyler and Clint


No comments: