CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Thursday, April 1, 2010

EASTER TREAT BAGS

I found this cute project on "stampingupnorthwithlaurie's" blog and loved how she ran the glassine bags through the big shot die cut machine using the polka dot embossing folder.  Very simple but elegant.

Paper: Whisper White card stock, non SU sweet blush and spring moss
(I would use Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery card stock)

Ink: Basic Black

Stamps: Well Scripted Stamp Set

Accessories:  Glassine Bags

Other: Non SU ribbon, Circle Punch, Brads, and Eyelets, Three for you Punch
(I would use Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon)

No comments: