CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Tuesday, March 23, 2010

SPRING MEANS FLOWERS

The tulip card was creatively made with the wing of the two step bird punch (one of the new punches in our occasions mini catalog pg. 10).  You can find another sample of a tulip card on the posting below this one titled "Lone Star Swap".  (Carol and I must have seen the same card sample on stampin' connection).  I found this card idea on our stampin' connection site, which is a site exclusive to demonstrators.  It's awesome!  If you're lacking ideas this is a great site to visit for inspiration.  Plus, since all products used are stampin' up you will most likely have all the material on hand to duplicate.  I did change my design a bit and the colors but I would have never figured out the tulips on my own.  Very clever.
This card is made with the Eastern Blooms stamp set, which is the stamp set we'll be using for my Eastern Blooms Card Class on Sunday. I like the simplicity of this card and wanted to show another sample using this stamp set. 

No comments: