CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Saturday, March 27, 2010

SALE-A-BRATION COMING TO A CLOSE

Sale-A-Bration is coming to a close in only 5 more days.

* Choose from over 80 free stamp sets and accessories (one with every $50 of product you purchase). There's still time to order on-line by clicking here! Sale-A-Bration ends March 31.

* Spend $150 on Stampin' Up! products and receive 3 FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp sets plus receive Hostess Rewards.  And, get your FREE ticket to my Appreciation Event in July!!!

* Receive a special price and bonus stamp set with the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit. Visit my website for Starter Kit Promotion details and explore a whole new level of stamping satisfaction.

To order Stampin' Up! product visit my website http://www.lisabesler.stampinup.net/  or send me an email lisa_besler@yahoo.com

No comments: