CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Thursday, February 25, 2010

DOOR PRIZE GIFT

I have several workshops scheduled in March and I wanted to have a nice door prize gift to give away.   I had made one of these for a prior workshop using different designer paper and it was a big hit.  I thought I would do it again but this time using soft colors for spring.  These note cards and belly band were made with Tea Party designer series paper (pg 162 in the IB&C).  The punch is our new Extra Large Two-Step Bird.  You can find this punch in our Occasions Mini Catalog (pg. 11) and it sells for $15.95 (#117191).


No comments: