CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Thursday, December 10, 2009

UStamp with Dawn and Friends Card SWAP

I'm participating in a card SWAP with UStamp with Dawn and Friends. The theme is Birthday Card since "Dawn's" birthday is in December. The requirements are that the card has to be a FULL card, at least one layer and must be all Stampin' Up! product. We are all sending 11 cards to another member who lives in Utah. She is going to keep one for herself (for facilitating this for us) and then separate the other 10 cards to other members. In return I will receive 10 cards from other ladies all around the world. Can't wait to see what I receive! I'll be sure to post pictures. Below are the cards that I sent in.



No comments: