CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Monday, December 14, 2009

SWAP PHOTOS FROM MY MONTHLY DEMONSTRATOR CHRISTMAS PARTY

I have been busy preparing for my monthly demonstrator christmas party. (That's why I had not posted in a couple of days). We had a choice of participating in a total of 4 swaps; make a card front using at least one new item from our occasions mini catalog, make a card front using at least one new item from our sale-a-bration catalog, recipe card swap (bring a dish and enough recipe cards to swap, and a hand stamped item. I signed up for three. I had to make 17 recipe cards, 13 card fronts from our occasions mini catalog and a hand stamped gift.
You'll get a sneak preview of what is coming January 5th!

Below is the card I made for the card swap.













Below are samples I received.














































































This is my recipe card. I designed my recipe card using My Digital Studio software and then printed copies on my computer. (You can make cards, calendars, albums and multi-media projects).

















These are just a few of the recipe cards I received. One other person used My Digital Studio to create her recipe cards.


















































This is the gift I gave for the gift exchange. The gift set includes 6 note cards and 3 hershey nuggets.













This is the gift I received.














Here are a few other gifts that were swapped! Very creative.








No comments: