CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Monday, November 9, 2009

WHIMSICAL HOLIDAY GIFTS

Here are some clever gift ideas. A lot of ideas come to mind with the window card. Unfortunately, I don't have time to "play" with those ideas because I am in elf mode -busy making gifts! I actually made a window card by accident yesterday while making the giant nugget boxes (see posting below). I now have a template for future use! (I made 3 giant nugget boxes so far. My goal is to make at least 5).
The charmed wine bottle tag can be used to personalize someone's wine glass,??? uhm...bottle? Bottle of Mimosa!!


No comments: