CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Saturday, November 21, 2009

MY DIGITAL STUDIO CERTIFICATION PROGRAM








I'm happy to announce that I am now My Digital Studio Certified. I have completed and passed Stampin' Up!'s requirements. You can view a few of the projects I have created using My Digital Studio next time you're at my house. I'll also be posting additional photos soon.

My Digital Studio Overview
Use the same great artwork, colors, and accessory images found in our current product line to create personalized projects. The options are endless: create assorted photo albums, calendars, and greeting cards using My Digital Studio. Once you've created your personalized gift or heirloom, have it printed in our high-quality print facility and delivered to your door.

No comments: