CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Friday, October 2, 2009

MY DIGITAL STUDIO

I made these three scrapbook page layouts (plus two others) this morning using Stampin' Up!'s new My Digital Studio software. I also completed a 24 page album. With this software you can make albums, single page layouts, cards, and calendars. You can choose to print your items on your own computer or you can send your projects off to be professionally printed and delivered to your door. I will be holding a live demo in October for those of you who are interested or, would just like to check it out.



No comments: