CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Tuesday, October 6, 2009

MY DIGITAL STUDIO - CALENDAR

These are just a few of the pages I created for my 2010 Calendar using My Digital Studio. Actually, let me clarify - you can choose from pre-designed pages or, you can design your own. I chose one of the pre-designed pages. You can still change the pre-designed pages if you wish.
The software also allows me to add photos to my pages but I am choosing to leave them blank. I left room on my page to add current photos each month.



No comments: