CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

by lisa besler

Welcome to my blog! I am living my passion to teach, to share, and to inspire others towards creativity. Visit my blog often for fun, fresh ideas!

If you live in Austin/Round Rock or surrounding area please view my "Class Schedule" (left side bar) and register for a class.


Sunday, October 4, 2009

JINGLE ALL THE WAY DECOR ELEMENTS

Below are two frames that I made using Decor Elements. The first one is very simple using only paper and the decor elements. The second one is slightly embellished but not so much that you don't look at the photo (once framed).
I plan on reframing a lot of my pictures that I have hanging on my walls using decor elements and digitally with My Digital Studio software. I'll post pictures as I complete these projects.
You can learn more about Decor Elements and My Digital Studio during my October 26th workshop. We will learn how to add "pizzaz" to our photos by making a frame yourself.














Paper: Christmas Cocoa (Holiday Mini Catalog), Whisper White cardstock, Real Red cardstock
Tools: Scallop Edge, Big Shot Machine, Snowflake #2 Bigz Die
Ribbon: 1/4" Grosgrain White
Accessories: Decor Elements-Jingle all the Way(red), Rhinestone
Other: Frame

No comments: